No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha James

Samantha James

It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence Empty
PostSubject: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 am

Samantha was heading up to Mark and Roger's apartment. Apparently, the two had gotten a new roommate, an HIV positive roommate, so as the brunette made her rounds, checking on each of her friends as she did everyday, she had volunteered to check on the new guy as well. She smiled and slid the door open. "Hey boys," she said.

"Hey Sammy," Mark smiled, drinking his morning coffee.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:21 am

Roger grinned "Hi Sammy."
Carter looked up from his art pad before he started working again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 am

Samantha smiled and pointed at Roger "Take your AZT." Then she walked over to Carter. "You must be the new arrival, I'm Samantha," the brunette smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 am

Carter looked up "Carter." he said before starting to work again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am

Samantha nodded. Admitting to her patients that she knew of their status was the most uneasy part.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 am

Carter when he noticed she as still standing in front of him, he rised a eyebrow and asked "Is there something you want?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 am

Samantha sighed. Noticing his friend was uncomfortable, Mark walked over to them. "Sammy lives in the apartment downstairs," Mark said. "With Mimi." he added. "She's a doctor. she takes care of the HIV positive tenants here, like you."
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 am

Carter frowned "Ok good for her." he said "What does at have to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:46 am

"Carter, I already know, you don't have to lie to me," Samantha said. "I just want to help."
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 am

Carter's frown deeped "I don't need any help." he said as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 am

"Carter you're only hurting yourself by refusing it," Samantha said.
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:58 am

"Wharever" Carter mummbled "I'm going to di any way so why bother."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:00 am

Samantha sighed. "Roger, a little help would be nice right about now," Samantha said. "You've been here, you know what it's like."
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:04 am

Roger sighed "Come on Carter don't be like this." he said softly.
"Whatever." Carter said as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 am

Samantha sighed and sat down. "Mark, I know you're going to Life Support later, Roger what about you and Mimi, are you two going this time?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 am

Roger nodded "Yeah Mimi wants to go this week."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 am

Samantha nodded. "And Collins and Angel go everyday, so we know they are," Samantha said. "You think if we all go we can convince him to come with us?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:16 am

Roger sighed "I don't know he hates talking about it."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 am

"He's still in shock," Samantha said. "You were like that at first too."
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:22 am

"Yeah but he's known for about a year." Roger said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 am

Samantha nodded. "He's probably still in denial," Samantha said. "Has he taken is AZT at all, or is he even on it that you know of?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 am

Roger shook his head "I don't know he might be but i've never seen him take any."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 am

Samantha nodded. "If he isn't on it, we need to get him on it."
Back to top Go down
Carter Davidson

Carter Davidson

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 am

Roger nodded "Yeah." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 am

Samantha looked at her watch. "I need to go down and check on Collins and Angel, she was running a fever yesterday," she said. "I'll see you guys at Life Support."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence   It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Doesn't Have To Be A Death Sentence
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: Mark and Roger's Apartment-
Jump to: