No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha James

Samantha James

You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Samantha sighed as she stood in the chilly January air on the rooftop of her apartment building. She'd always found it relaxing to come up here when she needed time to think. Roger had started that. The two of them came up to the roof to get away from the others when they were together. Now Samantha was on the rooftop for a different reason. Six months after Carter Davidson had abruptly entered her life, she found herself falling for him, and she was scared. Cater was going to die, she knew that. It could be five years from now, or five days, but it didn't matter, she was falling in love with a dying man........again.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:57 pm

"Hey Sammy what are you doing out here?" Roger asked as he come out on to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"Just needed to get away," Samantha said. "Y'know, like you and I used to do."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

Roger nodded and asked "So whats brothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:06 am

"Roger, do you remember when we got together you told me I wax only hurting myself because I was falling in love with a dying man?" Samantha asked. "Just like with Chris before you?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:11 am

Roger nodded "Yeah i remember." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:16 am

"I'm doing it again," Samantha said softly.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 am

Roger sighed "Its Carter isn't it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:19 am

Samantha nodded. "Yeah....it is."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 am

Roger nodded and asked "So what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 am

"That's just it, I don't know," Samantha said. "I don't know if I can handle that again."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

Roger sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 am

"Plus I don't even know if he feels the same about me," Samantha said,
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:42 am

Roger sighed and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:47 am

Samantha sighed and hugged him back. "What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:52 am

"I don't know Sammy, all i can tell you is to do what you think is best." Roger said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:54 am

"Do you think he feels the same?" Samantha asked.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:05 am

Roger bit his lip wondering if he should tell her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 am

"Roger.......don't make be walk into this blind, you know something I know you do," Samantha said.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 am

Roger sighed "Look i promised Carter i wouldn't tell you but he does feel the same."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:11 am

"I won't tell him you told me, I promise, Samantha said.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:16 am

Roger nodded "Thanks Sammy."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:19 am

Samantha nodded. "I'll talk to him tomorrow, he's probably asleep by now," Samantha said.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 am

Roger nodded "Well i'll guess i'll see you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:30 am

Samantha nodded. "If anything happens tonight, you know where to find me," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die    You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Don't Want Baggage Without Lifetime Guarantees, You Don't Want To Watch Me Die
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: The Rooftop-
Jump to: