No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha James

Samantha James

Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You Empty
PostSubject: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 am

Samantha stood by the walk in closet as she finish buttoning her smock top. She was supposed to work the morning shift in the Emergency Department of the hospital for her clinicals for her nursing class that morning. She turned a worried eye toward her boyfriend as she watched him tossing and turning in his sleep. He was never like this. They'd been living together for almost a year now and she'd never seen him like this. He never slept this late and he normally slept comfortably. Samantha walked over and sat on the edge of the bed beside her boyfriend, and gently shook his shoulder.

“Christopher?” Samantha said softly. “Sweetheart wake up.”
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 am

"Hmm." Christopher mummbled as he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 am

"You alright baby?" Samantha asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:02 am

Christoper nodded "Yeah honey i'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:03 am

"You don't look fine," replied Samantha gently. "You're pale baby," she said. "Are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 am

Christoper just shrugged "Yeah i feel alright."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:11 am

"Baby, please don't lie to me," Samantha sighed, gently running a hand over his hair. "You know I don't like that."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 am

"Look honey i'm fine." Christopher said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:20 am

"No you're not," Samantha said, getting up and walking to the bathroom to get the thermometer before she walked back in. "but if you're so 'fine' you won't have a problem with me finding out for myself, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 am

Christopher sighed "Fine." he said before he opened his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 am

Samantha smiled. "Thank you baby," she said, placing the thermometer in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 am

Christopher sighed and waited for the thermometer to beep.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 am

"Don't be so sour baby," Samantha said. "I'm only trying to help." she added, taking the thermometer when it beeped. "and the last time I checked, 101.7 was not fine."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 am

"The thermometer must be broken." Christopher mummbled.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 am

"Don't blame it on the thermometer Jacob," Samantha said. "It's not its fault you got busted."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 am

Christopher sighed "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 am

"No you are not," Samantha said, grabbing the beeper off the nightstand when it went off. "Take your AZT."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 am

Christopher sighed and grabbed his pill and took it.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 am

Samantha sat down next to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Don't be so sour baby, I'm only trying to take care of you," she said. While I have you she thought.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 am

Christopher sighed "I know baby." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 am

"You know I'm only like this cause I care baby," Samantha said. "I'm the biggest mother hen there is."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 am

Christopher chucked "Boy is that true."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 am

Samantha stuck her tongue out at him. "But you love me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Delessio

Christopher Delessio

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 am

Christopher smiled "Yeah thats very true."
Back to top Go down
Samantha James

Samantha James

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:23 am

"Now be honest with me baby," Samantha said. "What's bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You   Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: Christopher's Apartment-
Jump to: