No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold Empty
PostSubject: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Tears streamed down April's cheeks as she walked back in to the loft. She was grateful it was empty when she got there. She didn't want anyone to see what she was about to do. She ripped a small piece of paper off the corner of a notebook and scribbled down a simple message, three simple word: We have AIDS. Wiping her eyes she went into the bathroom and grabbed Roger's razor, stepping into the bath tub. She couldn't live with this. She'd done this to him. If she hadn't gotten him addicted to heroin, none of this would be happening. With the note still clutched in her hand she laid back and bit back a sob before she slit one wrist and then the other, watching the blood drain quickly from her small body.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Roger sighed as he opened the door and took off his jacket. He looked around as the apartment was quiet before he spotted April's jacket on the couch. "April are you here he called softly as he walked around the apartment, he noticed the bathroom door was open slightly and he made his way over to the door. He slowly pshed the door open before he started crying at the site he saw.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:55 pm

April had been gone for quite some time by the time Roger had gotten back to the loft. She lay lifeless in the bathtub, the note still clutched in her lifeless hand.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Roger slowly went to her side and read the note before he started to cry harder.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Mark was coming home from filming a few things for his documentary when he heard the sound of someone crying as he entered the lodge. "Roger?" Mark called gently from the living area.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Roger just continued to cry as Mark called for him.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Mark's eyes widened when he came to the bathroom door. "Roger...." he said, stepping inside. "Is she....is she gone?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Roger nodded before he handed the note to Mark.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Mark looked down at the note and read it. "We need to call an ambulance to get her out of here and you need to get tested," Mark said.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Roger just nodded numbly and and let Mark call the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Mark called the ambulance and sighed when they later arrived and he had to pull his best friend away from the lifeless body of the only woman Mark had ever seen him fall in love with.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Roger just sat numbly as he watched them leave with his love.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Mark walked over to Roger and pulled him into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Roger started crying again as his friend hugged him.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Mark gently rubbed Roger's back. "I'm so sorry....." Mark said softly. He wasn't going to say it was okay, because it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Roger just continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Mark slowly guided Roger out of the bathroom and out into the main living area. He sat down on the couch and pulled Roger into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Roger had almost calmed down before he spotted April's jacket and started crying harder.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Mark carefully moved the jacket so Roger could no longer see it when Collins came home. He sat down next to Roger without a word and rubbed his back. He wasn't going to ask what was wrong, Roger would tell him when he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Roger bit his lip as he softly said "Collins she's gone."
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Collins nodded. "We're here for you Rog, we'll get you through this," Collins said.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Roger nodded softly as he continued crying, soon he was having touble keepping his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Mark pulled Roger close. "Go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Roger nodded and curled up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Collins carefully picked up Roger and carried him to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold   One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Song Before The Virus Takes Hold
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: Mark and Roger's Apartment-
Jump to: