No Day But Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Tears streamed down April's cheeks as she walked back in to the loft. She was grateful it was empty when she got there. She didn't want anyone to see what she was about to do. She ripped a small piece of paper off the corner of a notebook and scribbled down a simple message, three simple word: We have AIDS. Wiping her eyes she went into the bathroom and grabbed Roger's razor, stepping into the bath tub. She couldn't live with this. She'd done this to him. If she hadn't gotten him addicted to heroin, none of this would be happening.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Roger sighed and he walked in "I'm home." he called softly.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:55 pm

April bit her lip. He wasn't supposed to be home yet. She hoped if she stayed quiet he would think she wasn't there. She sat, staring at the razor.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:13 pm

"April, Mark is anybody home?" Roger continued to calll.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 pm

April sat still as she could, cursing when she knocked the shampoo of the bathtub with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Roger heard it and went to the bathroom door "Is somebody in here?"
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 pm

April didn't answer, but because she was shaking she dropped the razor onto the floor of the tub with a loud clang.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Roger opened the door "April what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 pm

April bit her lip and quickly tried to hide the razor. "N-Nothing...."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Roger frowned as he spotted the razor "Whats that?"
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:51 pm

"It's....um....it's nothing, must've fallen into the tub while I was cleaning," April lied.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:56 pm

"April don't lie to me." Roger said softly.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:58 pm

"Roger.....you need to make an appointment at the clinic," said April softly.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:59 pm

"Ok why?" Roger asked.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:03 pm

April sighed. "Because I just came from there," April said. She reached down the where she dropped her purse and grabbed the paper from her HIV antibody test and held it out to Roger.
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Roger just stared at the paper.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 pm

April sighed. "You need to get tested."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Roger nodded slowly "Yeah i should." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:17 pm

April was surprised at how calm he was. "How can you not be freaking out right now?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Roger shook his head, he wasn't sure how he could be so calm.
Back to top Go down
April Ericsson

April Ericsson

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 pm

April sighed and got up. "I'm going to go see my brother."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis

Roger Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Roger nodded "Ok i'll go down to the clinic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You   Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I Wish I Could Save You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Day But Today :: Forget regret, or life is yours to miss :: Apartments :: Mark and Roger's Apartment-
Jump to: